Nutrition Science: Experts & References
Don’t listen to just someone who wants to sell you the latest book or fad.
Seek out EXPERTS in their fields who do NOT have financial gain as their priority.
Here’s some of the people and organizations that I trust for true science without commercial bias.
- Professor in Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Newcastle
- MD, UCSF (University of California San Francisco) Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology
- Video: Sugar: The Bitter Truth (UCTV)
- Principal, Northern Beaches Care Centre (NBCC)
- Female Integrative Medicine Practitioner in North Narrabeen, NSW
- Video: Healthy 100 – How to Maintain Health in a Modern Life
- Carbohydrate is an essential part of our diets, but not all carbohydrate foods are equal.
- University of California San Francisco Educational TV Channel
- Energy, pH, Nutrition, Detox, Stress, Activity, Sleep